Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday dream

am thinking of this.. selling my own stuff in my digo's restaurant. my digo is going to have his own restaurant selling some Chinese and Vietnamese foods ^^ so, I he is ok, I can sell muffins, cookies and even handmade sewing stuff. don't know how digo think about this.. don't want to crack my head now, coz now I have no time on sewing projects @_@ 3 homework on hand. can't wait for laogong to be back so 2 of us can share the burden of taking care the family.



morning breakfast for angels. the easy and relaxing pose. I like to see sisters showing their love and care when bonding together. beautiful scene :)



last night I was helping to take care this guy..



1 sec smiling :D


1 sec crying @_@



me and mama non stop passing the baby to each other.. he was non stop asking for milk!


hehehe.. we having fun by dressing the baby :p if you do remember, this is the cloth set royee wore on my wedding ceremony :) from royee to yujet, and now baby song song :D



see generations..

tomorrow morning eva will have he reading competition at the kinder. thinking, shall i bring along back to banting to attend the ceremony? how about their weekend classes? tomorrow is royee's music class concert too! hmmm early morning already having headache..



happy Friday!

No comments: