Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday lo~

good morning!


well, how shall I start my today post?


hmmm many photos and stories to share..


but, don't know where to start..


heheh let's start with this la! early morning I see this chubby song song aaaa!! he is heavy, guess 6-7kg now. digo said, must be DNA issue :p limited time to play with him, started warm up then I need to leave the house to work le. today breakfast is a cup of fresh soya milk ^^ papa served it to me :D then a sardin bum, mama bought it and reminded me to eat. to express my thanks.. I help them charge their new iPad :p



ya, gogo got mama a new iPad :D


3 of us went to the shop, and less than 30min, we spent rm2k.. see, earn salary needs for 1 month, to spend money ... just a second thought @_@


see, acting bro and sis. shake hand somemore :p


my gogo was happy all the way :)


I like this! happy from the heart.


gogo bought iPad and the casing. am supporting the monthly network data fee. this morning digo said he wanted to sponsor the iPad screen protector :D sis said she would share more pic and stories in her Facebook and blog :D



I love my family. i love the siblings love. I love my papa and mama love us.



to show out love to our parents are very easy, just loving yourself will do ^^

No comments: