Wednesday, June 06, 2012

diabetics?

lately I feel so tired. super duper tired that type. go out shopping, my mum tired coz old age and knees pain, sis is tired coz 3rd trimester of her pregnancy, me tired? work stress? not really. not enough sleep? I got at least 6-7 hours daily. hmmm..

my papa also complain of tiredness and always feel to sleep. then checked by doctor, he got diabetes. ok la, age 60+, got hypertension and diabetics are normal case. but, am I diabetic too?!



weight not loss, vision not blurred. thirst? I always drink a lot then urinate a lot. itchy skin, yes! recently feel like I am having sensitive skin or allergy or something, here itchy there itchy! yeast infection - vaginal infection recently coz I late slept few nights over the weekend for Korean drama :p


score 41. ask me to consult doctor pula! hmmm is time for me to go for a full body checkup @_@



oh! you got diabetics at age of 33? then you gonna cut your legs at old age?! oh no!!

ok, want to work le. last night sleep at 9+pm wake up at 6+am and now, I feel sleepy again! tak tahan that type eeeeeeee!!!


No comments: