Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday night..

where should I start? in fact, my brain is blank now @_@ just rushing to clear the document on my desk till final minute, then off the laptop, lock the cabinet, gone to the toilet, then walking fast to the train station. just got the seat phew~



whole day on job, don't call sis and laogong too hmm..



now I work in meeting room. this is the entrance. nice office interior design but once I got in the war room, you feel stressed when see those project managers working. they work day and night. salute them.



hmmm well, what's next.. oh, this is the 1st pic of my mama's iPad. I test the iPad last night when I activate the pad in my digo's house. hehe digo is a bit shy. wanted to get baby song song to be the model, but he was drinking milk.



when I stepped in digo's house, I heard digo was talking to baby ^^


digo sing 'twinkle twinkle little star too' :) ersao was cleaning the house. I like to see this scene. lovely family :)

well talking about the new toy of my papa and mama..



last night after work, I went to the customer service centre to get the multi-sim card


1 sim card for the iPad, mu phone sim card needed to change too.



spent time in my digo house to activate the pad, then 1st application I installed was - Facebook ^^


mama is in Facebook ^^


chatting with her son. my gogo la :D well, it was nearly 12am. so settled with my mama, only I went to take bath. came out from the bathroom, again, facebooking tutorial with my papa and mama.

1am, my mama knocked my room door with her iPad on hand 'why I can't find your photo album?' then I told her, she needed to check the Facebook photo album and not iPad photo album. ya, of course, iPad photo only the 1 with my digo half naked pose :p just now at noon, my mama called me when I was going to have my lunch 'where is the iPad charger?' :p hehhe luckily there is no baby to take care, if not, wonder my mama can handle iPad and baby well at 1 time kekeke :D

a tiring day week. can't wait for tomorrow. maid is leaving in next sunday. so this weekend I will bring her go shopping, buy whatever she wants, and I will deduct her salary hahahaha :D plan to have a farewell party with her. oooohhh haven't print her photos hmmm.. tired weekend I guess.






No comments: