Tuesday, June 19, 2012

1906 Tuesday

I wonder if I got taller or my bum grown bigger? my skirt seems shorter today @_@



my sis announced to the whole world about my weight..



here >>> http://poohmehmeh28.blogspot.com/2012/06/31.html


@_@



well if you can see, the graph is moving down. ya, I know 88kg is still very far from my ideal weight :( am trying harder everyday lo..



yesterday i started using the pedometer. 4570 steps from I left my house to the office and back to the train station. this is way too low for me. when the time I wanted to sleep, it was 6000+ that was included I spent little time jogging around in the room. so I will try again to reach 10000 steps per day ^^



about yesterday blog post..



my sis made noise and teasing me :( but I was really tired. over the weekend, what I can remember was - I drive in and drive out for 2 days @_@ called up laogong and complained - if you still not coming back I may raise some riot thingy, stop sending children to the classes so I can rest. my body skin allergy getting worse coz my body is tired.

for the 1st time, I need cane to force angel to finish her homework. recently she got bad attitude, crying and screaming for nothing, and she was so lazy! yesterday morning when I sent her to the kinder, she dare not to go in the class coz of unfinished homework. I asked her to apologise to the teacher. so in the afternoon I asked what happened in the class, she told me this - my teacher forgave me. I told her, not that I forgot to do my homework, I don't know how to do it, and mummy was baking cake, no time to guide me @_@ wahhh, superb excuse for her own laziness! only the English writing, need to guide?!




got royee's report card too last Friday.


taken the may not so good result. so his position is in the mid. I told him, what I want is not worsen than this result in year end. I am ok with the result..



but come to the kelakuan, he got B for his attitude @_@ hmmm teacher's comment - he was sooo talkative, soooo cheeky, soooo dirty.. hmmm the so many and long 'so' pulled my heart. anyway, talkative and too friendly behaviour, I am ok with that - means that he is social-able :p not concentrate in the class, this one need to be improved.

alone handling 3 children at this age, I felt more tired than last time taking care them when they were babies. now I have time to send them out, I have no time to guide them in homework. can guide one, but not 3.



can't wait for laogong to be back. which, I don't know when he is coming back hmmm...

No comments: