Thursday, June 21, 2012

hip hip Thursday!

today I am wearing 3/4 pants to work. there must be someone teasing me in the office 'why wearing this? your house there flooded ar?' :p Eva said not nice, the pant bottom too big for me, should go for slim cut! see, my gal knows slim cut can make me look taller and slimmer! but still, I am wearing it :p Thursday mood ma.. can't wait for weekend!



morning already got message like this.. pedometer? Arpu reminds me on my 1 day 10000 walking steps plan. well, let me share with you a good daughter story..

I got the pedometer day before father's day. last year we bought soup maker for papa, this year, think and think we don't know what to buy. when I got the pedometer, I thought of my papa. coz from young time till now old ah-pek (he complained ppl address him as ah-pek 'call uncle la':p) my papa jogging everyday. even when the time he was outstation, he jogged in the cave, in the jungle, next to waterfall too. isn't that nice if he can count his step when he is jogging? so I decided to give papa this pedometer. but then... this is by right a tool to somehow force me to watch out my steps walking, coz many of colleagues are doing this.



so I tried for 1 day. so as I know my everyday routine is only nearly 6000 steps, the remaining 4000 steps must be continuous walking or jogging for more than 30min. this is the direction use of the pedometer, in the 10000 steps, you must include a 30min continuous steps. then only you can reach your goal of losing to ideal weight. the story ends with.. the pedometer is now with my papa, he is happily using it :D and as a return, he given me a brand new GPS - free gift from the new car he bought :p so now I have GPS, no more pedometer hehhee :p but I will buy one, if I see it. I heard it was about rm20+ good to have the pedometer, so you are more willing to walk more, each step counts :D



reading my sis post on losing weight, getting prettier made me hmmm... again, I would like to stress this.. give me more time I am putting little more effort everyday kakakaka :p




yesterday was my supervisor's birthday. a very sweet cake I bought - American brownies.



surprised her by putting the cake on her table when she gone for her prayer ^^


touched! 'terharu la' :p


background guys are my team member ^^


from left, my ex supervisor, my supervisor's boss, and his boss's secretary, then my partner :D nice to have ppl celebrate your big day, especially when you age is getting older :) my supervisor is age 50+ getting tired soon. a soft spoken woman ^^

happy Thursday! again, am walking and blogging! :D

No comments: