Tuesday, June 05, 2012

warm tuesday ^^

start my day with this..



molasses drink tastes like cane sugar + warm water ^^








ask my papa and mama to drink it too in the morning ^^

ask bbb to stand and snap pic to papa.. all are lazy bones in the morning :p















royee waves bye bye to mummy ^^

last night I get royee to hold my legs so I can do sit up easily. the boy non stop laughing kakakaka make me cant focus too. I stop at 20, coz I afraid of his asthma come coz laughing too much. this boy, easily to get pale face and throw out when he laugh, jumping and running much @_@



don't have that romantic scene like korean drama 'secret garden' when I do sit up but with lots of laughters :p

miss the nice scenery and green in semenyih..















looking for another holiday for more outing with bbb ^^

No comments: