Wednesday, September 10, 2014

10sept yo!

Good morning~


See the sharp colours combi of me? Hehehe. Wanted to do a selfie here in the train, but many eyes are staring at :p Thot of sending my pic to laogong, so he would somehow remember there is a sweetie wife waiting him back home :D



My bbb are at kampong with grandparents. They have 3 days school leave due to upsr exam of standard 6 students.


Instead of day care, I sending them to my brother's house and helping out some home business - packing candies.


Initially, the 2 gals wrongly calculating the numbers of candies in a pack, then my digo complaining about that..


Slowly.. Things get better when adults thinking at children point of view. To us this job may be very easy, but to children at 7-8 years old, they are still learning 1-100, there must be some difficulty in handling this job with focused mind.


Some rewards after one day job :D my digo said, the ice creams are expensive than the daily wages - rm5 hahaha :D

How about me? Am quite busy at work, night time sleep with nightmares - work stress >< but thing gets better when last night I got a nice dream haha. Anyhow, I like the new experiences and exposures am having now at work, see things in broader view :)



challenges that given to me, somehow, I learn to manage them and overcome them. as all these are in God's plan to make be a better man :)

These weeks, many office design of broadcast materials coming from me. Many new attempts too.


I like this series - blue sky, green grass, easy flying bee :D a leisure release out from those formal announcement and reports.



So. Tomorrow will be a hurray! moment for my department :D gonna get ourselves wild wild wet :D can't wait for this retreat out of the busy schedule of everyone of us.

上帝的计划真奇妙! Told sis about this in the morning. This morning I was thinking to check more details of the kinder where we want to enrol Shyuan for next year nursery class. Searching the info on the net while I have a cup of black coffee. When I was about to leave the kopitiam, I saw a little girl wearing the kinder uniform. I went to the mother and asked for the kinder details and etc. I left the kopitiam with heart filled with the wonderful feeling. I like God's wonderful arrangement to make thing happened amazingly.


However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” — the things God has prepared for those who love him— 1 Corinthians 2:9

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: