Sunday, September 14, 2014

Companion














































I know there would be a day, my dearest parents will not be able to be with me anymore. Am I ready for the lost feeling? Hmm..

Let's treasure everyday to do what papa mama want us to do. I shall not bother what people talking non sense on what I do to help out my papa and mama. Although I just felt sometime, some people like to talk negative stuff about people before they asking for the reason behind. Don't bother.

Can't wait for the travel trip to fly away from those hectic work schedule. Just wanted to be with my papa mama and sis, see the world and staying in the ocean love of my dearest :)

Today, suddenly I just hoping for a change. Let's plan for the future plan. People grow when they are step out from their comfort zone.

Good night.

No comments: