Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Mid-autumn 2014

How's your celebration of mid autumn aka mooncake festival?


Last Saturday, I had a good one with my cell group members. 1st time I became the host of the event. Talking with mic and my voice sounded funny :p


..and our friends and relatives together join the joyful celebration too

Hymns we sang in the night..


Living out God's love


The true essence of love


I want to praise


Jesus loves you


Children enjoying the tang lung walk. See the cutie Shyuan joined the fun with gogo and jie jie.


Yesterday we went back my mama's house for the simple celebration. Tanglung, mooncakes, and family bonding :D


Sharing some photos with laogong, 'Wow good ya. Look pretty haha' haha :D


Children + tanglung. Royee was sleeping when we were lighting up the candles.


1st time for baby Shyuan and Song. Guess, the papa and mama were more excited than the 2 toddlers ^0^


Happy love bonding day!

No comments: