Monday, June 25, 2012

hectic Monday




how I feel when I seen this in the morning start? @_@ Ai.. just hoping my sis can listen to me, bed rest herself at bkt31 ground floor, don't walk here walk there and get everything stable. another month to go till baby delivery - pls be a good mummy ok?



just got call from the kinder, today Eva needs to stay back for Chinese words reading competition. her Chinese is ok, now I start to focus on her English reading. bought few interesting story books lately ^^



games like this is helpful too. but mummy needs to sit with them for spelling guide if they know how read the word but don't know the spelling.









for royee, the games reward is - 1 word rm1, the max is 10. no hint and clue given. and he got it 10, I reserved a rm10 popular bookstore voucher for him. since he knows more words, next time I should reduce it, rm1 per word gonna killing myself :p but then, this is just for a day deal or sor of bonus, coz I don't like to use 'money or reward challenge' to ask my children do thing.

----
just realised, i haven't posted this blog in the morning. now is 22:37 am doing face masks my face is dry. reached home around 9:30pm and angels sleeping.

today is the 1st day, after many years of working on the about the same job scope, I stepped out from my comfort zone to do something different. this temporary attachment to a project team allows me to see the behind the scene job. how the project managers sitting together to come out solutions for problems. interesting. besides, I got the chance to call up the real customers - so I am my 'company' :)

9am to 6pm I am with the project team, 6-8pm I do my own job scope. ya, am tired. but the challenge-myself excitement is there :)




No comments: