Tuesday, June 12, 2012

1206 Tuesday

good morning! let's start with this pic..



1st, an almost naked look Facebook profile pic. hmm is it necessary for it to be public viewing and represent oneself? nowadays we can see and read those weird and too advanced stories of everything under the sky. am starting worried about my children. of one day, I see my gals are having pic like this in public, how would I response?

2nd, ya, this is the 1st time got a man asked me to keep fit for my own good. and it is in public! :D I really appreciated this, and thank him for this. in fact, they are only few ppl asked me to keep fit - I mean face to face and talking it with heart. less than 5? now there is only 1 in my mind - kc, my after form5 and college time best friend till now. she asked me why I didn't want to lose some weight for our ever 1st conversation :p I told my sis before, I consider those accept me happily as fat girl and those ask me to lose weight - officially speak out de la, are someone who really love me :D of course, I am saying non-family members la.



but still, love is love, I know ppl love and care about me, and my heavy weight are still stick to me >.< last time i was lazy :p now? my body condition doesn't listen to me :( in fact, I do exercise every night and body warm up steps in the morning. then I walk and stand whenever I can. I do some stretching movements when I am waiting for printing or even talking to ppl. I change my habit to make my body warm by wearing socks, tracksuit, and cover my tummy when I sleep...



my bloated big tummy and water retention can swipe away all my little hardwork @_@ maybe, I just do not enough, workout more than ^^



well, challenges make you stronger! changes make us moving ^^

----
some ads for the potato house online sewing class ^^ the founder wants to set the FAQ group to the public from 01.07.2012, so everyone in facebook can go in the group and have a look of the courses, the classes, get your questions answered ^^





am just busybody helping out to share the good news ^^ this is 1st is Malaysia! online handmade sewing class :)




No comments: