Thursday, June 14, 2012

1406 yo!

1st am so hungry now. papa didn't buy breakfast today >.<

2nd I am sick. flu, sore throat, light fever

3rd I wonder why laogong didn't message me early in the morning.. no love me le? @_@



morning conversation with the mother-to-be


take care baby, cook confinement meal, washing baby cloths, take bath for baby... I take the challenges!


to take this gal's emotional hot temper, 1sec happy bird, 1sec roaring lion.. hmmm I will try my best not to stress myself >_<

last night, my digo and ersao went dating. movie and shopping. I like their little romance everyday :) in fact they need more time for 2 of them, coz from married to pregnancy stage, everything is so fast!



my papa watching documentary and buaikan baby song song


he sleeps very less, but drink a lot!!


see the rashes, getting better, but still a lot!


too many photos last night..


let me share these some..


and much more ^0^



I call him alibaba :p



I fat meh? only 2kg gained in 2 weeks only ma..



grandma hor :p



tata! da gugu wants to get down from the train le ^^



see ya!!

No comments: