Friday, June 08, 2012

Friday!!

since last night, i checked with my gals, my phone, and again checking my phone this morning before I put on my jeans - sure? today is Friday?! time flies!!!!




sometime you got HOT when talking or facing with pregnant woman @_@ recently I got irritated with my sis, sometime la, she sikit sikit then got mad don't know for what reason. it can be beginning of the phone conversation she as sweet as the pooh's honey, then suddenly hang up the phone with cruel 'bye-bye' and I was - what happen to her again?! what was the wrong words I have mentioned?! eeeeee!



she needs to take medic for MAD person @_@



got this from the office campaign for MAD - make a different with heart ^^



my today breakfast and morning tea break ^^ actually I feel to eat wantan noodle soup or hot Chinese homemade pao, but not enough time for noodle soup and the pao shop - closed down le! hmmm..

feeling not comfortable with my tummy. I guess I know what lately I feel so tired and sleepy. last night, I got spotting on my panty - my period is coming!



today is day 24. see, when you non stop complaining about your late period, don't know when the period is coming; now you shouldn't be making noise when the period come too fast and frequent! @_@



last cycle was 27 days, I guess this round, less than 30 days too. hmmm. my body is not ok. study said, a woman (better be married woman to make it legal) without close intimacy with husband for more than 2 months, then there would be emotional disturb or something. besides, a healthy sex relationship can make your skin complex more beautiful.



well, now you know the reason why my mental and emotion unstable and I need more collagen drink to make me not to scare ppl off with my look ^0^ kakakaka :D



last night pic to laogong. we snap pic with flash in the dark room after talking phone with laogong. non stop the father asking if the son miss him 'papa miss you do much oooo~' the boy said he miss papa half only :p 1/2 love, how he quantities it :D



for bbb to know their fingers name. normally we name the fingers as finger 1-5 as per piano concept. now is time they need to know the actual names.
ok. I should stop blogging now, as I am walking and blogging! reaching office lo.



happy Friday!

No comments: