Wednesday, June 13, 2012

oh! Wednesday!

suddenly I feel shock and worry about the time passing soooo fast! day by day, come to mid of June, then seem like I have just spent my weekend, and today is Wednesday! wow!




found this in my phone.




angel posing for Eva photo snapping :p




she likes to read. and she can really read! even Chinese classic words at the news title, she can read most of them!




can hear her explaining the news to maid sister. then sister looks at the picture and asks Eva question. good learning in Chinese and English. after this, when maid sister flying away, then less English communication at home. shall I speak english to them?
last night, when I was driving back home from the office, while listening to the radio, I massage my ears. then my ears feel warm and a little bit of pain. those feeling you have when you muscle got massaged. then I think that, there must be so points that link to our body organs like when ppl do foot massage or back massage.




I google for it. ya! see the ear part, contains so many points. you may try to massage your ears to keep you fresh awake and indirectly, you open your body points :p will check more on the massage steps, then can do it when I drive ^^




last friday I got this from company. last year, when we got the free blood test in the office, if you went online and record your health status in the particular website, then you would get one. and finally, I got my pedometer ^^ this tiny little thing can help you count your walking or running steps, then convert the reading to kilometre and calorie burnt.
many years back, US and UK? came out this campaign of 10,000 steps a day to manage your weight and keep you in maintaining a healthy life style. yesterday my partner tried it out, from our workstation to the pantry, we got 25 steps ^^ I haven't tried mine, coz I left it at bkt31 :p next time I will share with you, how many steps I take from train station to my office, when I really try out la :p I asked my partner, if I wear dress, then where should I clip my pedometer? panty? would it fix for whole day? :D
oh, I got flu now :( actually, this year I am so far quite ok, seldom sick! surprise ooo! other than body tired, I don't have serious fever and flu case. this year I have only taken 2 mc, 1 for checkup, 1 is abdominal pain for few days. good staff :p




happy wednesday! today Eva has to stay back after school, to complete her masterpiece. she joined the drawing competition at kinder ^^

No comments: