Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2006 Wednesday

have a good morning :) coz nice chat with laogong over the phone ^^ asked him to come back faster, he can't stand with my begging 'ok ok, I go and resign now, go back home, you go out earn money and maintain the family' @_@ hmmm..



I showed this pic to gal gal, angel said 'wahh! 帅气!' handsome smart :p



dangerous also, small little girl already known how to comment on man. very fast we will need to face the issue of sending and receiving love letters >.<



last night I watched this Japanese movie via pps. I like this storyline. simple, but yet, there are scenes that touched your heart or made you think over what is happening around us and relationship between ppl. when time is the limit, then effort you can put in might be the big challenge. a movie that catch my heart. besides, the movie also brought the message to me, teenagers are not as simple as what we see, go to the school, no demanding, might not be a good sign.. maybe something not right happen behind us.



last night I memorise this song. non stop singing for more than 30min in the car before reaching home. then night time and this morning, I sing the song with my gals ^^ to go in to children world, we somehow need to know and do what they are into. tiredness comes from here. happiness comes from here too!



miss him much.







No comments: