Friday, June 22, 2012

22062012 Friday

waiting for train, many passengers are waiting.. I am taking earlier train coz I need to prepare for the 10am communication session. we will prepare candy packs, nasi lemak, kuih muih to audiences too!




these few days, I strongly feel the papa mama and daughter relationship bond. every night I chit chatting with my mum. she shared her family, siblings, my grandma stories, gossiping.. we chat till midnight, share her sadness and frustration too if the stories go that way.
day before my mama dye my hair. last night, she did hair treatment for me. all these because she knows I have communication today. how lovely. few days back, when I got to know I will join a one-month project in the office, I was so happy. for the 1st time, after years, I called up my mum and shared with her, 'ma, I am very happy now!' you can hear her joyful reply 'oh? why? anything good happening?' :) lovely and warm when my mama encourage me and congrates me over the phone ^^

my papa just completed his 3-days fasting detox course. he did that coz he heard my sharing to digo on some body detox program. in these 3 days, he shared his feeling, his body feel.. then I shared some facts on what was going on in his body organ.. I told him you can taste the sweetness in plain water. at night, when he saw me 'ya! what you told me was right! the plain water tastes sweet!' :) I like the trustworthy my papa given to me. when my mum asks my papa to break fasting with the chicken soup, my papa look at me with the hidden question 'can I drink this oily soup?' :)

this morning, I showed papahow to use the juice maker and the different honey/oligo/sugars at home. tell him which is good, which is with mineral, which is with good bacteria. he listen carefully. I am thankful for a papa who believe in me. and ya, papa looks older now. last night he told me, his eyesight sometime is blur :( slowly, we need to accept our papa and mama are old, and many symptoms and sickness coming up that need patience and care in handling them.




reaching station.. now I find excitement in my job, don't want to about the goal the key performance index. just do everything to challenge myself, to upgrade my self esteem and satisfaction ^^

and I hope to stay with my complete family soon ^^ keeping faith for this everyday wish list ^^





No comments: