Monday, June 18, 2012

shone's 1st baking

last Saturday, 9am Eva's music additional class. then 9.30 am royee's art class.


so after sending Eva to her 1 to 1 class, royee and I went for breakfast at chicken rice shop. a plate of chicken wing + cha siew, 1 big and 1 small rice for us.



after sending royee to her art class... I don't know what to do. 9.30 to 10am I was free. thus, I went to bagus baking material shop. now the shop has been expended from 1 to 2 shops. so many things to see and buy.



i got the choc muffin mix for royee baking trial ^^


been telling this for several times, wanted to teach bbb baking..


royee is the 1st in action!


he weighed all the ingredients and followed my instruction on the steps..


slow but not steady :p


nice experience. I got Eva to arrange the angry birds paper cups on the baking tray.



ta-da! we got the muffin baked successfully :D



have the thought - when I got money to renovate my house, I want to extend my kitchen.. then I want to make a small baking or cooking classes for my family children :D



snapped this from royee's art class. I like it, maybe I shall try DIY this for my home deco ^^


No comments: