Thursday, June 07, 2012

creativity










above pics are from fb. creativity in recycled materials.




yesterday was the 1st time after many years of working in the company, I looked for vacancy else where. I want to work at somewhere nearby. I want to work for something I am interested with.

I like my current bosses and working environment. but when I think of my family, what I truly want in life, what I want to explore and hands on with.. I found, this place seems not suitable for me >_<

at the age of 33, suddenly I think of my need and what I want in life, means that I have gone matured? :p that day in angel's ad shooting, the crew asked me 'you look very young, you are not high age right?' hmmm I look young, I look cute, I look like a single.. :p well, I am mother of 3 bbb, don't get surprised for me being married with my this not-attractive look :p

in my workstation, you can see me put on my children drawing and photos, to let ppl know, I am capable for more matured and challenging tasks, I am not a small girl who just graduated @_@ seriously, till now, still got ppl 'what? you married?!'




yes, I got married and I miss my husband so much!!!!



thinking when, all can stay together under 1 roof. again, I want to look for nearer work location, so I can go back home early and be with my children :)

tata. mood not ok. let's stop here @_@

No comments: