Monday, July 02, 2012

word recognition 2012

Eva took part in Chinese words recognition or reading at the kinder ^^


last Saturday 30/6 morning we sent her to the kinder then sis and I went for breakfast before we sit down and watch the children performance ^^


Eva is on the stage **


the teacher tight her hairs - 2 cute pony tails :p


^^


imagine for this same pose, when she is on her university graduation. wahhh!! then I am free! :D


all these photos are taken from fb..


my camera photos haven't been uploaded in fb yet :p

-----
some pic from my iPhone for the day..



morning pose for papa before we leaving to the kinder


waiting for the cert giving ceremony, we were waiting and chit chatting in the classroom


sis is drawing her ever-confident doraemon :D


little children, caiyo! very fast, this drawing wiped off by a student kekekke...



posing for papa again before leaving the kinder ^^



sunday morning, once I opened my eyes, Eva handed over this to me ^^ I like the sun!


she feels my love I guess :) I told her 'wahh! 2 big heart shapes! I love you' ^^

No comments: