Thursday, July 05, 2012

love 0507

before anything and everything..


ya! happy birthday to my mummy!! :D last night when I wished her happy bday, then I said, oh! 57 already ooo.. then my mama said 'ya, very fast to be 60' hmm suddenly I feel my mama old le. mama going to be 60 and I am going to be 40. can you accept a woman at 40 and still calling herself as - sweetiemich? hehehhe :p anyway, my sis will bring my royee back home today, to celebrate my mama's birthday ^^



today morning pumpkin + black sesame + 10 grains soup for my papa. when cutting the pumpkin, my hand got yellow colour. but when cooking the pumpkin, came out as green pula @_@ I wonder, the pumpkin real one or not >_<



now I smell like brown rice. whole body feeling so dry and having water retention :( use this lotion to make my skin feel more better.



yesterday I did few faxing for customers phone line. this is part of my newly joint project. feel different and encouraging when we can experience different task from the ordinary routine. my sis laughed at me 'wahh now you are expert in faxing already la' well, frankly speaking, I didnt know if I should key in 9 before the recipient fax number. so I sent to both numbers, 1 with 9 for external number and 1 without 9. well, now I know, my office fax machine accept direct dialling, so no 9 needed :p I told my sis, not only that, now I know office level 1's toilet is located where, if the meeting room got locked, which security guard I need to look for :p oh ya, level 1 tea level prepares very nice hot tea. the sweetness is just nice! :D



laogong asked me why need to work so late. I told him I was handling my own daily job and assisting in a project completion, another new project is on the way too. if I don't want to show my performance when the chance is given, then when is the time I can prove to ppl I am willing to learn and I am always look for improvement? when we want to ask for better rating and promotion, at least we need to have some results to show to the bosses. besides, I am enjoying. I smile to the sky when I leave the office. self satisfaction keeps me moving ^^



pen off. reaching the station. have a great Thursday! :D

No comments: