Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday!

good morning :D today is Friday! a day, royee and I been looking for :D everyday when I call him in the evening, I count down with him..

mummy: baby, today is Wednesday! then tomorrow will be?
royee: Thursday!
mummy: what do you have in Thursday?
royee: exercise
mummy: then you remember to bring your t-shirt to the school ooo
royee: ok~
mummy: then day after Thursday is?
royee: yes! Friday!
mummy: what is the big event gonna happen in Friday??
royee: yahoo! I can see mummy le!!

this conversation always happen :) very patiently the boy act together with me, show the excitement via phone calls :p day before, I was busy at home, browsing internet about the school information, as I just got to know which primary school my gals got to. then laogong message me.. said royee been waiting for my call as he got something to tell me. then I called back..

mummy: ya baby, what you want to tell me for tonight?
royee: mummy, you say 1st what you want to share with me..
mummy: (brain blank actually) how are you today? have you finished your homework?
royee: good. done already..
mummy: what do you want to tell me?
royee: tomorrow is Thursday..
mummy: ya, remember to bring your t-shirt ooo
royee: then day after is Friday
mummy: (know where he is coming from :p) oh ya! Friday!!! what gonna happen in Friday?
royee: (excited voice) then you can see me and we can stay together!! :D

frankly, I was so touched with this call. the conversation, the faith of counting down days to meet up mummy.. the hope that keep my boy moving day to day :) I love my boy so much.. counting down day when we can stay together say and night.



well, today gonna be final day to work before my long annual leave. what I have done from the above to-do list?

^digo's restaurant design..^


the restaurant name initial design..



then change to this by the shop person


uniform front



uniform back

^digo's restaurant kids menu^


sample arrangement. digo and I have came out 3 menu for kid's meal ^^ to try later on..

^sis's baby cloths washing^


done in 2 weekends

^room set up for new mummy and baby^



washing done. to set up the room Saturday night.

^set up bath room for angels'
room^


done except for water heater is yet to buy. we have place to hang cloths, big and small pails, shower cream, new towels.. I bought pink laundry basket for them too :D

^change wardrobe setting for bbb^
half way done. royee's wardrobe setting done. angels one are in the mess still @_@

^checking bbb panties and cloths, need to throw or to buy new^
not done. but I found out recently they recycle a lot of old cloths. short dress becoming shirt. since now they choose what thy like to wear, so everyday I can see new idea of mix and match :D

^angels' kinder autograph project^



no time and idea to start now @_@

huh.. what is coming up next?

tomorrow - sis baby delivery!
sunday - shipping for new restaurant with my digo
Monday - sis shall be discharged from the hospital
the whole week, take my my sis and the new born. at the same time..
to come out digo's restaurant menu, ads, then maybe, be the photographer for the restaurant opening day.

anyway, don't want to think of what gonna happen for tomorrow. today I need to settle everything at the office. wonder what time I can get back home. I hope I can have a cup of tea before sis goes fasting for tomorrow operation ^^

happy Friday!!



No comments: