Thursday, July 12, 2012

1207 Thursday

today is a special day to my gogo and mama :D


happy birthday to my gogo! ya, this lovely sis sent birthday wish message to eldest brother at 5am with half closed eyes :p



this is the advanced bday celebration held last week



we were at sakae sushi


squeezed in the seat. feel like only half of my bum was sitting, another half? hanging on sis's bum :D


this morning alone singing this stop with YouTube video clip. the soft tone of the song rhythm made me feel peacefully. many things in my mind actually, but my feeling is calm ^^ this is the nice state of one's feeling :)



this is what happen in the morning when I reach the office. go to my office level, to leave my bag then carry my laptop and this mini bag of everything to the war room level. and the size of the table corner, is my current workstation for the month of July :)

besides the plain water bottle, you can see there is another bottle of apple juice. ya, this week I am undergoing the process of removing my gallstone in a naturally way. today is the 5th day ^^ you want to see the result? see if I am willing to share my poo poo with you in the day of 7 :p anyway, of you are interested on removing the gallstone in your body, you can further read in my sis's blog (in Chinese). you can see my papa's poo poo there ^0^

http://poohmehmeh28.blogspot.com/2012/07/blog-post.html?m=1



everyday I wait for the lunch time. so I can eat the yummy food. most of the time, I eat my mama's homecook :D

ok, need to work lo. tata!



fb vs my sis's xiao ding dang ^^

No comments: