Tuesday, July 10, 2012

aloha 1007

yo! it is Tuesday. very really fast then will be weekend again :D well, less than 20 days then my sis gonna deliver her baby. oh! are we ready for it?



I don't know how my sis's feeling now. but she is being so emotional and hot temper lately >_< wow really can't tahan that type. anyway, I still get cool about her madness.. my EQ has been increased the scoring lately ^0^



yesterday morning, when I drove to work, suddenly I thought of my sis's labour. wahh going to get
caesarean soon, must be very painful. besides, the recovering time gonna be very suffer as I experienced it before. with now she is so moody about the pregnancy discomfort, then how about the post operation behaviour? madness x10? hooooot temper? oh my goodness, I am going to stay with this moody mummy for a month @_@ meh, please behave yourself! to make everyone easy.



xiao gugu, you cannot simply angry for nothing ya! don't be like song song ya, crying for milk, then got milk, still crying for breastfeeding..



lately many friends and colleagues confused about the number of my children. too many children photos sharing in facebook I guess :p



I am having shonejay angels only. year 2012, I have 3 newborns in my family. 2 boys and another baby gal coming soon :D

everyday facing new babies, now I dont have the thought to have my another baby. maybe my bbb have grown up, maybe many newborns I can play with and buy cutie stuff for. and most of all, we need time and money to raise children in quality values :)



so, enough for now ^^



oh.. my face is so big. lately I got water retention at face if I have no enough sleep in the night before.. hmmm...


2 comments:

Sherry said...

Wow compare the pics they went walkathon sunway lagoon, they so big now. Whts their age?

Oh ya me new follower

Sherrygo.blogspot.com

Sweetie Michelle said...

hey sherry :D thanks for dropping by :D just got all your comments checked :p