Monday, July 02, 2012

an evening fun

last saturday, bcoz of my Eva's words reading presentation ceremony at the kinder, and I had quietly cancelled all the weekend music and ballet classes :p luckily drawing classes were off on the 5th weekend every month.. so we got free time at banting ^0^

in the afternoon, sis and I drive out to look for yummy foods. we were looking around at the few places, except for the cendol, the rest we got no common interest. we even thought of the kaya ball at econsave hypermarket :p

oh, suddenly 2 of us think of Malay banana flitters! and those yummy kuih muih. we went to the stall near to choong hua school.. wahhh, there were soooo many types of Malay kuih! colourful temptation ^0^ we bought a lot, we bought banana flitters (2 types of pisang goreng) cempedak goreng, apam balik, lekor..

with few bags of kuih, I asked my sis if we to finish all these kuih at home or morib beach. at 1st, we said went back home, coz nothing to do at morib beach too. somemore it was a hot day. however, as you know pregnant woman's thinking and mood is so unpredictable, from 1 sec don't want to, to 'ya! we can go there for coconut drink!' @_@ in fact, I asked her about going to morib beach to snap some big belly photos before we left the house, 'I dont feel to go', so I didn't bring the camera @@



fresh coconut drinks in the big cup ^^


yummy satay too!


dont ask me why she has this face expression as she always being moody for nothing >.<



sisters pic :D


another one ^^


before this pic, sis said wanted to go back home coz it was hot. then she begging again, coz she wants to take pic with the big round balls.



so.. I asked her for another big ball showing :D it was real fast, she felt shy - in the mouth only, coz while saying that, she uplift her shirt for photo taking ^0^

I enjoy the short unplanned outing. feel refreshed. I enjoy the freedom and I treasure the sister love :)

I always have this thought in my mind - without my sister, would my everyday be colourful like what I am having now? how would I to be, if I am living without her? would we continue to be lovely sisters from now till forever? would it be anything happens in between, then we no more in close relationship? so many what-if which given no answer for now, so, I would treasure every moment when I am having this gifted sis ^^



^^

No comments: