Wednesday, July 11, 2012

1107 to do list

18:55 am in the train, can't wait to reach home. many pending works at the office, everyday am rushing and rushing. today when I look at my work goal setting and its mid year result, hmm I need to work harder for better result. but I can only be back to my own workstation only in the mid of August. stepping out from the comfort zone, am happy for it to learn new things, on the other hand, my heart is still tagging to my existing job scope. still balancing both scopes :)



at home, after my maid has left us, now my house has no helper. so when I feel to stay back in th office to clear those outstanding jobs, I think of my 2 gals and my mum. if I can go back early (not that early though), I can check my girls homework, do some housework, watching tv with my papa, preparing girls to sleep, chit chatting with my mama, browsing Internet.. now I am still finding slots for my sewing homework. I had been waiting for laogong to come back home to share the household burden, so I can do some handmade stuff. but then, I didn't think of, with maid's leaving, I need time to do ironing, washing.. then when I can do my stuff?



well, I understand this. most of the time, it is all about we want to do it or not. well time management is all we need to handle well. I am always tell this to my bbb 'you are having 24 hours a day, everyday is having the 24 hours, not more not less. successful man maximise their 24 hours, lazy ppl let go the 24 hours with no value added schedule'. so, I need to reset my usage of 24 hours ^^



many to do list in my hand..

digo's restaurant design for logo, banner, name card, uniforms, signage
digo's restaurant kids menu.
sis's baby cloths washing.
room set up for new mummy and baby.
set up bath room for angels' room.
change wardrobe setting for bbb.
checking bbb panties and cloths, need to throw or to buy new.
angels' kinder autograph project.

huh.. above are must do list. mostly are due by this weekend @_@ all need to be done by July. yup, I have 20 days left for July.

not in the list..
4 sewing homework.
try recipe on pumpkin soup noodle.
angels' 5-6 years old immunisation jap.
children study room re set up
angels' sunday school bags
angels bday goodie bags

hmmm.. above to be done before october? lots more not in the list, which I due them in December 2012. eg bbb school bags and uniforms for 2013. childcare center and primary school registration, transportation. bags to childcare centres, water bottles.. the list goes on..



yup.. there is always rainbow after the rain. there is always hands clapping and sunny hope ahead. there is always self satisfaction to make own-self proud..



..something good in everything i see ^^

caiyo!!

No comments: