Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday the 23th

good morning!




hehehe I laughed at this when I saw this last night in my mama's fb :p




last night pic design for mama's facebook.




how lovely it is, if we can stay with our love one from young to older age. together experience the changes in life, welcome new members of the family.. you snap pic for me I snap pic for you ^^
a brand new week..




my angel starts her day with the mess.. slow motion in everything @_@ didn't follow me out this morning coz she didn't finish her homework..




Eva starts her day with her sunny smile like dora - the explorer :D




I need to finish this book by this week then only I can be eligible to be my sis's part time confinement lady :p




hahahah :D by the time I retire, is either I take care my own children, or I take care my weak body :p
pen-off, am so sleepy now, and hungry too! want to take a 5min nap before I reach station.




------
ps..


comment my sis going to post..


this girl.. wonder how she takes care her baby, since she is still a baby @_@

hmmm.. disturb my very short nap >_<

No comments: