Wednesday, July 11, 2012

capturing tonight

having chicken soup as dinner. then my mama washed hair for me. done with hair treatment too ^^ royee slept at 10pm after a mutual agreement with laogong :)



royee gets his homework ready or papa checking. father can play a different role in children growing. I can't deny laogong has put in lots effort in taking care royee. just need to watch out words using, to suit the boy's level of stress tolerance.



singing this song with angels. i like this song very much.



sis broken my angel..



so now, I am an angel who is flying without wing :p



party pack from royee's childcare center friend. hmm is time to plan for my children bday preparation and celebration. all these, I just to remind the children 'ya, papa and mama never forget your birthday, we love you so much. share you happiness with your friends with these goodie bags' :D



SMS to laogong
我现在很珍惜我们的感情与关系,感觉一旦我们一个不小心,一切幸福都溜走了。所以我不喜欢和你争吵些生活上的琐事,我不想这一切影响我们的感情。真的担心失去现在拥有的平淡幸福。老公,我爱你,愿你也和我一样,珍惜我们所拥有的彼此^^

tonight, my heart is full ^^
good night.

No comments: