Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday

just poked someone in fb, someone who I miss these few days. wonder why. hmm what a sweet memories morning :)

well, today suppose to have no blog, coz I am tired, sleepy, and having flu.



thinking of office project schedule and daily routine work pending to clear.. how I wish I was at home now..


long list of issues to clear..


schedule on 2 boards..


for this month, I work here.. most of the time, this room is full of ppl. sometime, additional chairs are needed.


I always got the corner lot seat, so I can have outside view to see.

not only in the office, at home I am busy too.



night time washing of baby stuff..


the washing machine is non stop working..


this mummy to be is busy too..



ya.. all die die must finish everything by 27.07 so we can get ready for the big day of 28.07



counting down 12 days for baby delivery, for office work clearance, for house cleanup, for baby stuff preparation, for all I have to do for digo's restaurant... a BIG due date for everything that made me exhausted and not feeling well now @_@



need to run with time..to ride on the horse ya!!!

No comments: