Wednesday, July 25, 2012

kik kok wednesday

yo! today I wear new pair of shoes to work~


so u can hear me kik kok kik kok - very noisy and annoying! and I wear 3/4 length pant, so ppl can see my new shoes :D



this morning I have the thought to take leave early. I am tired. I just feel to rest. but when I think of the work at the office, I still hoping I can clear as much as I can, so my partner won't be exhausted when covering for me in the coming 2 weeks holidays.



my digo's restaurant opening preparation is almost done, but yet, more to complete.. this sunday I will go with him to ikea to see what can we buy from there. bbb will be handled by laogong. Eva said she wanted to overnight at grandma's house, ok, so they all can go in this Saturday night. more time for me to do the final preparation for my sis's newborn room ^^




sis is delivering near soon. other than eating, she can't do much activities actually :p so Friday night, hope I can leave the office early and dinner with her.



the baby cloths washing is done.


2 weekends busy on the small tiny size cloths :)


all pinky pinky. if we got a baby boy, then he gonna be a pinky boy :D



done the body massage too! I gone for the body massage to make sure my body can support the coming 1 month stress :p



no matter happy..


or stressful..



I am ready to take the challenge to be a part time confinement lady :D and... take all my sis's mad temper :~



hope my sis won't scare me off ^0^



happy thing is.. I can stay with my boy day and night in August :D



happy Wednesday~

No comments: