Tuesday, October 30, 2012

luxury noon

in the train now, leave early from the office so I can get on time to the ballet trial exam. hmm not me to ballet, but my angelina :p

am full.. just now I have heavy lunch..


at chilis @bangsar


with a group of 20+ ppl to celebrate the successful launch of the integrated system. guess what? this automation can save a lot of human errors and time taking in doc processing. so in another words, headcount can be slashed @_@



this is my order after flipping the menu so many times. compare to chilis, sis and I prefer TGI Friday, coz there is something we are ok with.


the starter is quite big portion. other than this platter, we have another nachos platter.. in fact, the starter appetisers have made us half full.


then here come my mushroom jack fajitas. hmmm rm46? feeling quite sinful to eat this set, coz the cost is high for lunch.. even it is a free lunch, I have the though, I shouldn't come here for lunch @_@


this is the fajita


and something to mix with my grilled mushroom + chicken + beef. besides this, I eat half portion of the mashed potato and small piece of salmon from my colleague's plate :~

sis is talking about lose weight. guess that, this time she is A BIT serious. hope she can reach her target weight soon. frankly, lately she really eat a lot! hmmm the appetite seems no change from pregnancy till now ^0^

for me, I avoid those oily food or eating much. I check my weight often when I go to aeon bukit tinggi. insert rm0.40 for a overweight check :p weekend morning wake up early, take bath and when I about to go out for jogging at the park, then I think of this - since children are still sleeping, might as well I clean the study room or do some other housework without disturbance. so, lately I sweat bcoz of housework and not jogging :p

ok, reaching station, want to pick up these 2 gals from banting and to klang ballet class. hopefully everything runs smoothly :)


posture of angel is better than Eva. Eva is taller. Angela's bum is bigger ^0^

-----
something to share with.. message conversation of eng and I..


hahahahah :D I laugh about her reply to my message ^0^

tata!

No comments: