Friday, October 12, 2012

12102012 Friday!

u-hu~


good morning ^0^



the show-off gal~


hahaha :D my sis and bruce are mcD fans. reason for then to eat mcD - convenient. drive-thru.



so I call this baby-boy-look-alike gal, mcD baby @_@ and now, baby shyuan looks like a burger now :p when my gal gal were small, they look like boys too. an now they thought they were Barbie dolls :p



after taking bath, start being busy with their sticker books.. story telling somemore. the piglet is the hero..


feel paiseh when heard I snap the pic..


..faster wear her uniform..



then back again to their story telling @_@ how har? next year 3 of them in morning session, what time I need to wake up in order to make sure them reach the school by 7am?



my children can really start talking and fully on their engines once they open their eyes. so, I expect my morning in year 2013 would be very happening everyday.. good luck!

today is Friday. same as yesterdays.. work and work non stop coming in. but today, I feel to go out during lunch time to catch some different air.. bookstore? see how la~



me and song song~


I like this. my mama snapped this pic with her iPad.

No comments: