Thursday, October 25, 2012

something for you~

u-hu~ this post is for you, who been reading my blog post ^0^

I know there are friends and family, someone who I know or don't know in real person who cares about me (or dislike me? oopss..), like my sharing on all sorts of my diary, or like the photos sharing or most of all, fans of my shonejay angels :p some of you have chatted with me in Facebook, the feeling is great when I read this 'I am your blog reader' or 'I know you from your blog' or 'I been following your stories since few years back' :D thank you very much and you have made my face red red - shy shy oooo :p




I am just a nobody in this net world, blogging is just a space for me to record my stories so I can check them out when I want to go down to my memory lane :) initial idea is to tell my laogong what was happening at home when he was away on business trips or when we are staying apart. slowly, this space become a space where I keep my feeling and life stories :)

there are some ppl come to Facebook to add me without introduction. not in my mutual friend's friend list too. I seldom add ppl if I don't know where are you coming from. maybe, for those readers who ignored by me, I am so sorry, and don't think i am too lcly ya! coz I have set my Facebook privacy from public to private. I experience not so happy incidents when my account was public. I received disturb call too in the midnight @_@ I have no idea why, since I am just a small nobody..



well, lets come to the main purpose of this post, ya I know my introduction part is quite lengthy, but this is what I wanted to say lately but no time to blog about it ^0^

we, my sis and I, plan to have a 2012 year end gift for YOU, who been following my blog or her blog or our blogs. just a small gift of friendship :) how blessed we are to have ppl cares about us, worry about us, laugh together to our silly stories - especially for years! and who don't know us in person from the different corners in Malaysia and foreign countries ^^

my sis worried 'what if there is no one send the details to us?' hmm.. never mind la, not many ppl join this giveaway, then we prepare a bigger gift, many ppl join, the we make simple and meaningful gift, if no one join at all.. then we may private our blog hahahahah :D just kidding :p we don't lose anything either if no one come to us, but we will gain a group of 'virtual friends' if we can really 'touch' them :)



hehe.. this pic a bit too dark.

just email me your details - name, mailing address and phone number (for posting requirement) to this email address




hope to receive mail before end November :) you can share stories about you too! ^_^

tata! need to work dah~





No comments: