Thursday, October 11, 2012

no good..

hmmm.. am eating something not so healthy @_@



can you see the potato fries? eating fries and typing this blog.. am feeling guilty actually. but at the same time, I enjoy the warm feeling in my stomach. hungry ma..

as we know fast food is high salt high oil high for many many things.. but today I bought it after many many months. left the office earlier to catch earlier train, and I missed it by 0 min >_< so I walked out from the train station, and looked for food.

thinking to have subway, today special sub is tuna sandwich, which I have taken it in the morning as breakfast. thought of mcDonald samurai burger, my colleagues said yummy. in front of mcD, recalled about how mcD prepared the need burger as what my Digo shared with me... then I walked away. Burger King's mushroom Swiss would it be better? wahh there are queues at BK.



they have the all day long promotion of rm5.95 set which, with tax is rm6.31. they have BBQ beef and grilled chicken, and 2 other set choices. guess my sis can try this, since sis and bruce are always fancy with mcD lunch sets ^0^ I got myself the BBQ beef bacon cheese set - burger only. the girl said it would be same price, then only I realised, the burger comes with fries and drink. then I said I want the set with no drink. feel so sinful to eat the burger and fries, don't want to take soft drink lagi lo @_@




Eva: hopefully my mama can be healthy..



angel: what? how to be healthy? eat all those unhealthy food and no exercise!



hah! above are designed dialogues ^0^




shyuan: how come my yima sot sot today?



song: wawa..wa~ scare me off, I want my mama!!!



shone: my mama gone crazy already.. must be missing me too much.. hmm..



laogong: or you missing me this middle age crisis man?



hahahha! offline 1st. sis calling me.. reaching station soon, will eat the burger in the car :p

tata!

No comments: