Wednesday, October 03, 2012

03102012 so sick




am so sick :( fever flu since yesterday. still go to work and stay back late in the office coz the never ending jobs are pending.



in the train, and having runny nose. the nose is red. my boss teasing me, saying I non stop playing trumpet in the office :p yesterday I finished off a box of 200 pcs tissue papers. today I bring a very nice flowery toilet paper to the office ^^

royee's bday photos are yet to r uploaded. now sharing with you the mooncake festival photos :)



see me in the dark? pic with kinder's headmistress and the children ^^


we have the gathering at banting church on Friday night.


Eva got prize for the colouring competition. children happily walk around the field and the classrooms with tanglung..


Angels playing games.. and we have BIG pao to eat too!



this is on Saturday.


mini party at bkt31


gals are big now, can help around ;)


makan time!


my mama and grandma and kaima ^^ red red ooo


4 children at home.


my mama bought them the tanglung, rm9.50 each! not cheap ooo..


posing before playing tanglung ^^


the nice tanglung are hanging..


and children play with the candles only @_@


yujet non stop blow the candle ;p


I serve yokurt to children too!


playing indoor games.. yujet's role is to tell the colours to the jie jie.. hehe normally this job is done by me >.<


boys are playing ball. see yujet jumping? ^^


I like this. sweet. my gogo dasao and yujet.


sis came back home from her in law family gathering when my gogo is about to leave..


hehhe grandma and baby shyuan ^^

simple gathering is warm and strengthen the relationship of family members :)

No comments: