Tuesday, October 23, 2012

2310 Tuesday




ya! cute cutie ya!!!


am using this handphone casing. sis bought me this and finally I got it a change. I like rubber casing. yesterday was the 1st day using, a guy end user came to my place and non stop touching, holding my phone. he likes pororo I guss kekekke...




9:07 now. boss asked me to reach office 'early' so I can be punctual for the 9.30am meeting. me small working level to explain summary reports to 2 senior managers. lets see how it goes..

super headache right now. since yesterday I was not ok. in my life, as of now age of 33, I very seldom get headache. can't recall it but less than 10 times. so once I got it, I don't know how to cope with it. since I can't take pain killer, allergic to it, last night with the heavy head I asked help from my mum. then I applied some heat oil.. but now, I am so not ok. maybe, I am stressed :(



may get myself a cup of tea before my working machine starts again for today. no more milk tea for today, gained weight aaaaa..




ya, my head gonna burst like the egg.. wonder if there is a chick inside my head ^0^

No comments: