Thursday, October 11, 2012

11102012 Thursday

today I am woman in black. at 1st I wear a pink-purple dress, wonder why my bum bum look so big today (or everyday?) hehehe.. so I change to black shirt an black pant ^^



well, up and down in the office. feel frustrated when I work hard but end user still complaining. but as my boss said, this is all experience in the working environment. we learn the experience, we conquer the negative feeling then we grow and hopefully, get promoted with better income :p



ultimate goal is, get enough income to allow me travel more frequent. yesterday planned with sister where to go in this year end. hmmm.. end up we choose to stay at home and go out to kl shopping and food enjoying only @_@ high travel cost especially when we book the trip now for the coming holiday season.

this year end I have a lot to spend. children uniforms and day care expenses, transportation, school fee... endless list. so better be good and don't travel here and there and get myself in debt.



prepare this for the kinder children on their today concert rehearsal.



ya~ my gals are graduating very soon..




No comments: