Monday, October 29, 2012

29102012 Monday!




something I post in fb this morning..


this is the pink ruler ^^



this is the boy finished homework last minute after 5 days holidays.. sleepy then..



this is the message angel written for papa when papa away for the full day class "papa, where are you? I am so worried about you. my name is thea roinn" be thankful coz angel doesn't use mobile phone, if not this girl will keep calling the whole family or SMS day and night. a thoughtful girl who always reports to me what is happening at home when I am in the office eg mama, gogo fight with mei mei ooo.. mummy, Eva is not feeling well coz grandma given the cold porridge to Eva lo.. macam macam ada..



today I start my 1week gall stone remove course. now I try this handy packing 100% apple juice, it is cheaper than my organic apple juice and most of all, it is easy for me to carry to work an finish it in the office compare to the glass bottles. this is the 2nd time I do this. my papa done the 3rd time, my papa uses all fresh apples, lemon :) sis done once and she said she not going to do it anymore as what her friend said 'horrible' hahahaha :D

tata. to work now. today laogong is doing the school transfer for royee. so next year my bbb can e in the same school and the best of all - we will stay in together in bkt31!



ya.. I am at the beginning of my happy ever after :p

No comments: