Monday, October 22, 2012

togetherness

last Saturday, laogong brought us to setia city mall..



seen this building few times when I brought angel to the area for photo shooting. 1st time I got in there..


our car parked next to the playground, children forgot about the hungry stomach, wanted to play only...


we got them to go in the mall first..


'wahhh!! volcano!'


very nice musical colourful fountain ^^

very big building. I have the feel of walking in 'the gardens' next to midvalley :) we didn't know what to eat, royee suggested mcD, which we all say no. over there, I saw my favourite restaurant - TGI Friday and tony Romans :p maybe, can ask sis to have our 2012 Christmas meal there ^0^



so we came in here, because of the pork chop burger. royee saw the burger poster, he straight went in the restaurant.


they were acted like NiNJA..


this one looks more cute :)


my meal. the octopus balls were 1 each. the pork chop rice I shared with laogong.



what my girls want is very simple. pork+potato nuggets. then the fries from the set. 1 set each and 2 of them sharing and can't finish it!


laogong non stop offering the burger to the girls, afraid they were not full. they are small eater, so they have slim body shape. me and my sis are big eater, so, we enjoy our days more hahhahaha :D



my boy. finished his pork burger in sec! 2 cups of ribena drinks we shared. simple dinner, we enjoyed :)


saw this flora dress attractive. so I got Eva to try on it. my girls now always mix and match their clothing, nicely wear for outing.


if I am skilful enough, I wish I can see more special pattern dress for my girls. so they can everyday wear like beautiful butterfly ^^


found this in the fitting room. Eva likes wearing malay baju kurung ^0^


hehe..


having her own fun.


walked over the yamaha shop. then we returned to the shop when we heard the opening piano playing of 'you raise me up'


can you spot the guy playing electronic drum? so both piano and drum playing for this inspiring song. we got free concert for the night. very relaxing and easy mood :) children giving applause to the 2 uncles when the full song finished playing :) the uncles were so happy ^^


royee been asking for ice cream. very seldom we have ice cream at home. so, if children are craving for ice cream, it is so called - wish list :p royee brought his own pocket money. I ordered for him to ice cream and he paid for it.


he enjoyed the ice cream alone in the playground. I am happy coz my 2 girls didn't ask for it. so, for the night, this ice cream is special, coz royee started know the value of money. if you save money, then you can buy what you like.


laogong asked for sharing.. royee offered..


but he did complained papa taken the big sip :p


the playground is big with very nice colourful safe facilities for the children. laogong and I sitting aside, and eating our supper - buttermilk roti boy while children enjoying the fun at the playground.


for long time we didn't go out to the shopping mall and window shopping. sometime it is nice to go somewhere with no purpose then we find some unexpected surprises that make us treasure the moments :)



22.10.2012 is my marriage 9th anniversary :) I have many stories and feelings, up and down, happiness and tear dropping moments in these 9 years. after all, what a relationship moving towards to is the ideal destination of ever after. so, am keeping faith to my forever love ^^

again, laogong, happy anniversary :)




1 comment:

Wu said...

Just found tat our aniversary date r same. Happy aniversary to us. Hee...