Thursday, October 25, 2012

holiday!

ya, finally I can start the long weekend! :D so the happy ya!! this morning I suggested to laogong, tomorrow morning we go outing, see the green, get ourselves sweat! then.. come to afternoon, I changed my plan. called up laogong 'I feel to have a good sleep tomorrow.. if we want to go out, then we go out in the afternoon' .. ya, my headache is not ok :(



tomolo.. this going to happen to me..



Zzz...



...sleep as I wish to! hopefully laogong and bbb don't disturb me >_<

ya.. talking about blog giveaway, sis said she dare not to post about it 'later no one email me then I feel depress then no mood to write post..' hahaha :D I suggested to her, 'maybe you can everyday post this to your blog "due to no email receive today, thus, I have no mood to blog. bye" kekkekek.. sounds like we are threatening our readers :p

ta-da!


we got the 1st mail ^*^ I smiled when I see this mail, coz the green little cutie is really cute!! I like it so much! well, thanks to Mei Mei, we have at least one gift to work to :p because of we need ppl personal info eg home address and phone number, ppl may not want to provide. or, there are no blog readers who care about this :p don't need to be long years followers la, just a friendship appreciation gesture to make our days special ^0^




so far I have no plan for this weekend. I guess I gonna spend time in bkt31 study room. hopefully I can come out some handmade stuff ^^ or, go in the kitchen? long time I don't cook and bake already ooo :p



still prefer to spend time in the study room in my new workstation ^0^

tata la, want to nap a while before reaching the station. heavy rain tonight. maybe, I will overnight at my mama's house. tomorrow morning only I drive to bkt31 with bbb :)

happy weekend!




No comments: