Friday, October 05, 2012

Thursday night..

00:24 just finished chatting with my digo and mama.



just realised.. I didn't blog in day time! working quite hard in the office. work over lunch hour too! not to compete or anything, just feeling to help my end users to get their projects run smoothly. hopefully we have a good final quarter year end closing :)

keep it going!

flu still sticking with me :( the running nose is serious especially when I feel cold..



full of the tissue papers @_@ the cleaner kakak also know I am quite sick..



big roll of toilet tissue and small pack of facial tissue. I need tissue papers whenever I go. the nuts are meant to offer to my officemate when they come to my place chit chatting or business talk. I can't take coz sore throat.. 2 cups of hot tea to make myself warm. and I don't add in any sugar or milk.



something cheerful! sis bought me a pororo handphone casing. I like it when I seen it that day ^0^ my choice is the one in orange colour. the green one is cute! but not really practical to hand hold it. afraid the birdie wing spoil very soon :p

ok.. good night. Friday is here ^^



this is funny cute :p the gal asked the boy if he loves her. the boy said the moon represent his heart. so when the moon covered by the cloud 'now you don't love me anymore :~~~' this shows, girl likes to ask silly question..

and..


..right? :p



I laughed at this hahahha :D



a night of stars for you~


No comments: