Tuesday, October 30, 2012

30102012 Tuesday

good day!!



Halloween aaaa.. cute cute aaa..



last Friday - hari raya haji holiday I brought bbb to the cinema for this movie. I like this movie too. black and white and grey, artistic animation with meaningful storyline :)



Halloween deco at green box ktv.



macam macam Ada oooo..



while waiting for papa to withdraw money :p



children big already, no more the baby cuteness but talkative killing ness >_<



see them sit on the of the bench hmmm.. to make then at least behave and sit still I snapped pic for them. before this photo session, they climbing here and there :~



the abang - gone to the primary school now talking style really like a BOY - loud and rude :~



the kakak - her 2nd child syndrome I am experiencing now @_@



the adik - quite obedient in most of the time. she knows what she is doing and what need to be done except those kuli works @_@



stop here. today lunch time will go for luxury food :p the thank you luncheon for the completed project. then I will leave the office early, tonight angel is having her ballet trial exam.



officemate asked me if I can do this with fondant for cake. hmmm challenging ooo.. may do it together with her in the office :)

No comments: