Tuesday, October 02, 2012

02102012 Tuesday

the train ticket not only increased the monthly ticket fee, but the train schedule changed too. and I missed the earlier train, sitting here to wait for the late train @_@



accident.. hmmm last night when I collected royee's birthday cake, a motorbike bang into my car. thank God, the uncle was ok, and I didn't get hurt too. ya, the car got hurt :( but.. that can be repaired with money and workmanship. human being cant be repaired to the original state if any body parts broken.



for all the money matters, protecting own right by hurting others, these all are not my principle of life. what I want is, I smile from my heart, I sleep well at night.






we needs to create laughters in daily routine. so we see things in different angles, we think out of the box.

oooo I just got in the train, and I am sleepy. wanna take a short nap. am having flu, dry throat :(



this is a strong message that spoke my feeling lately :( I know you love me and the family, but you don't see my contribution..




No comments: