Wednesday, October 24, 2012

huuuuh~

21:31 managed to catch the train back home. am hungry, tired and having headache. I guess, I am stressed. my body starts aching, and my headache hasn't been going away for few days. hmm.. stress because of work, it is a good sign? means that I have work to do? or I am overloaded with various types of works that I can't cope with it?



this morning I went to klcc office to collect important documents. snap this pic in the elevator. my sis said why I looked so swollen? ya, been having water retention whole body. even my lower part of knees are painful when I drive. I know, I need a full rest to continue the hectic schedules in work and at home. can't wait for the long weekend coming..



always ppl say, retail therapy can help us release stress. so, I dropped by bookstore kinokuniya to pick up few books that I wanted to buy last week, but didn't bring enough cash and credit card. feel relaxed for a while when I holding the books, but when I reach my office workstation, then slowly, the headache came and can't smile anymore @_@



royee is back to banting ^^ I am sooo envy his holidays from wednesday to sunday! morning he went to the market with my papa. thinking of last time my papa always have a walk with royee in the stroller, now royee grows taller and big already :) times flies~



these 2 gals too. few weeks more, they going to complete their kinder syllabus and get prepared to the primary school.



one by one, their baby teeth dropped...


just hoping, they continue to be happy girls in the bigger world :)



when children grow bigger, then mummy gone aging too.. last time looked sweet..



now, with all sorts of commitment and things to think of and busy with, to have the same sweetness with worry free mind, not easy ooo... but I will continue to TRY to make myself more presentable, as long my look or image don't scare ppl off then I am ok hahhaha :D

just now sis called me, said she wanted to start her never ending diet plan. or lose weight plan. she said this time, she needed to pay to the officemate if she didn't follow some rules. I said 'wahh, you got money ar? you gonna increase your expenses!' hidden meaning is, I foresee she going to pay to her friends coz of rules breaking kekeke :p






better spend the money to this little cutie. aiya.. as long as children are healthy and good girl and good boy, I don't hope sexy body line. coz.. I don't think I will have one ;p

tata! 10pm and I am in 1/2 of my journey back home zzz..

No comments: