Tuesday, October 09, 2012

0910 Tuesday

let me put down some words to record my 'these few days'

am now in the train. work till 9pm and the work is still not done yet hmm.. seem like all the project popping up only in final quarter of the year ><




this morning wake up, got serious heart burn :( even now I am not feeling ok. the reason being is I ate few pieces of cucur udang before I sleep. my mum lo, fried yummy prawn kuih at 11pm+ and see her so happy offering the yummy food, I said 'no la, too late to eat, later gained weight' my mum replied 'haiyo, you never gained weight before meh? come la, fresh prawns aaa' so, I eaten the kuih, and got heart burn :( no time to digest la..



I just got a new haircut. hmm nice or not? let me share some comments with you..

angel - mummy~~ (then speechless @_@)

Eva - mummy, you really look so ugly.. zhen de (she stressed that she didn't tell lie)

royee - mummy, the previous hairstyle looks better :) (very sincere and sorry smile)

laogong - aiyo.. why you cut your hair like ah soh (he told this twice with 'sweet' and pity-you tone)

sis - very old lo~

my boss - it looks ok, just need time to get used this this look

colleague a - not to say ugly la, but.. never mind, you wash your hair everyday, let the hair grow longer then you can change the style again.. very fast one..

colleague b - (she said nothing, but an action of 'what?')

anyway, I just let the hairdresser auntie did what she want to on her birthday 7.10.2012. since she said wanted to change my look, ok la, hair does grow de ma :p

before I left the office, I seem myself look like Betty boob ooo..



of course the hairstyle, not the sexy body line :p

Tata! driving back home now.
21:37


No comments: