Thursday, November 01, 2012

it's November!

19:31 I just got in the train after a no outcome meeting :~ the meeting is 2+ hours, we got all issued discussed, but the decision maker is not with us. so, no final decision done but the big project is URGENT! and we have immune to 'urgent' unless it is super or top urgent then only we have sort of urgency @_@ as come to year end, you will get shocked or the stars in the sky would fall down to the earth, if end users tell you 'it's ok, take your time to do it' :p



I am busy everyday in the office. unattended emails are lots, unsettled to do list is getting longer and longer. when I got to know there is this high profile project coming in, after the 1st project briefing, I applied leave. can foresee I need to stay back for December, so I need off day in November to buy school stuff for my bbb.


furthermore, I want to spend holidays with them in their school holidays..



yesterday I asked my papa and mama do they have any plan to cuti cuti Malaysia, so I can tumpang them since I dare not to bring bbb in long journey without laogong. nowadays, things happened before you can think off. buy then, my papa mama said 'we don't want to go out during holidays, so pack, go anywhere also jams...' so, tak jadi lo.. maybe will bring bbb go to the shopping mall nearby :p



cute doggy ^^

tomorrow is Friday, can see my boy ^^ Saturday is the award giving ceremony in the kinder, Eva got no.3 for her exam? then Thursday they will have children day celebration. then that's all for kinder life! time flies right?




these few days I sleep early and wake up early, get to work early and bosses got surprised :p don't want myself to get sick easily for not having quality sleep. besides, I want myself to get healthy so I can travel with my pinky face next year! :D may travel with my parents in next year ^^



tata! my angel just called me, she said she recall the dance steps, so I can record video for her. ya! another concert for tonight :D

No comments: