Monday, November 19, 2012

19112012 rainy day

good morning :) supposed to be an easy morning, woke up in the rainy day, wear myself in purple pink, driving with lovely evergreen songs playing.. reached the train station, my ticket got problem, gone to the counter, the officer investigated the prob in the '1min left', and the train coming... so I got myself running to the gate, got down the staircases... hmm what a day start @_@



ya.. life is full of surprises, you won't know what's gonna happened in the next sec. I am trying to live my life to the fullest, except my weight lose program, don't know when it shows result as I don't put in the real effort >_<



seen this in Facebook. so inspiring and encouraging. according to the wording here, the before and after pic taken after 3 times usage of the product . wow.. I have many of the lines like the pic shown, especially after I delivered my twins hmmm..



today we will have departmental deepavali celebration. supposed to wear in deepavali mood, when I put on my Indian style tunic blouse, hmmm, my big belly part a bit tight :( angel said 'hmmm how you going to sit for the whole day?'



I have children who always comment about my wearing, my hair long or short.. laogong doesn't say much, just that day looking at me sleeping, with 'lovely cute' voice tone 'aiyo.. sleeping like a pig look' @_@



just be yourself. laogong said he wanted this from me, when I asked him 'how to make you happy with me' :)

夹上墨镜,朦胧纷扰。

happy Monday!

No comments: