Tuesday, November 27, 2012

26112012 Monday

been waiting for today coz today is salary day! this month I have spent quite much on my handmade stuff. foresee to spend more in dec as we gonna have year end sale everywhere!



let me share my last weekend.. the purple flowers are from my partner ^^


Friday after work, we have a farewell makan makan in the office. farewell for the no.10 lady :D organiser is the one in purple.


a simple food gathering but we have joy in it. I like this gathering, have fun chat with the team too. I am not very closed with all of them, but together chatting in big group, gossiping together, karaoke with YouTube :p


harmony gathering with 2 big pieces of roti telur I took ><

reached bkt31 at 12am+


..and my mama asked me out for supper! crazily gained fat in the midnight. have a nice chat with mama, we talked about men bad words hahahaha :D

from small I like to share stories with my mum. stories about me, about my school and office, about other people. hope this habit continues till my mum old age ^^ and hope my gals can do this to me too!


my mama and bbb. for 7 years my parents taking care my bbb day and night, meals time, kinder transporter, day care and night care.. very soon we will move to our own house, for sure, everyone gonna miss the time staying with grandpama :~



last Saturday sis and I went to summit usj. don't know for what reason, but my sis said she just wanted to go out.



1st station is for dinner time! baby shyuan is quite obedient :)


my sis is doing what I have done for my children :)


sometime. when I look at my sis 1 family, all those past days memories flashing in my mind :)


stroller, bottles, milk powder, diapers, wet tissues.. to all the new mummies, gambatte!! you may feel tired or frustration for your sacrifice now, when time goes by, you would smile and miss at what your are doing it now :)

after meal time, we started to walk around. been wanting to visit the craft store and finally I can make it.



bought this yarn dye fabric from the store, for my online sewing class year end lucky draw sponsorship.


we went in this bookstore too. I bought 15 English children story books!


they have a big range of books.. but bcoz of the shop is closing soon, so I can't take my time to browse through and look for books I want to.


will pay a visit next time..


..as the bookstore is having year end sales!

sunday morning we went to eat chicken rice with my mama then we went to the church. when children were having their Sunday school classes, I went to supermarket to buy then lunch.


burger, wedges, apple juice for bbb ^^



ini baby dah besar sikit :)


after 3pm, I started my handmade stuff..


making this purse as well as preparing the material kits for my colleagues. as we all want to sew purse together in the office free time. preparing all the kits till nearly 12am. then laogong came back from his 3 days team building. hug hug kiss kiss then we went back to my mama house.. tiring..



my sis is busy too! she came out with all these cutie clay stuff, hopefully one day we can sell our handmade stuff :p



days are busy in the office and at home. with dreams in the plan, with the new year coming, I am thankful with what I am having now :) simple but yet heart touching moment everyday ^^



----
blog completed on 27112012 am

No comments: