Monday, November 05, 2012

story of 03112012

lets start this post with this joke of the day!


hahaha I don't know about you, but I non stop laughing when I read this over and over again. even this morning when I was driving, when sis and I talking about this, I laugh till my tears out :D as sis mentioned, luckily I was not with her when she placed the food order, or else 2 of us must be laughing non stop at the counter :D

Saturday morning, my papa chased us out from the house so we can reach the kinder by 8:45am. as I know my 2 girls don't have any performance, except for Eva to receive the merit award, so I delayed and delayed till 9:15am and my papa non stop 'haiyo!' :p

sent Eva to the kinder, then angel and I went out for breakfast. we pack leong tauhu from the stall and finished the food in the car ^^



angel asked for fresh soya milk. she didn't ask for any food, except 2 fish balls for Eva.


so she brought Eva's favourite - fish ball and soya milk to the class..



when we reached the class, Eva was drawing - the zoo


then we asked her to eat the food at the canteen


see the happy face :D


then continued drawing in the class. this boy got nothing to do, just walked around and smile all the time :)


angel draws too.. but very simple drawing. then went for reading..



enjoy seeing this ^^


then teacher came in and announced the drawing competition result for those who submitted their drawing. Eva got no.2 ^^



no.1 got pack of rebena and no.2 got pack of milo. I like how children manage themselves. as they don't get jealous or crying bcoz of not getting the prizes. in fact, they shared the drink :)



cute boys got closer to me when they seen me snapping pic :) I did story telling too. at 1st I do this for my 2 girls coz they don't know how to read some of the words from the story book, then I read for them. slowly, the children group become bigger, and I became the funny story teller ^0^



Eva's turn of receiving the cert. I didn't bring camera, so I got help from a parent to snap Eva pic for me.


and I really got a lot of nice shots from this parent! thanks a lot!!



after done with the kinder. dropped the 2 girls to bkt31. then sis and I went to handmade bazaar to get inspired and material purchased. sis got good idea for her blog year end giveaway ^0^ and I asked her for giveaway gift too, coz I read her blog day an night for years!! sometime, I helped her to snap pic too if her phone is not available :p



this is the idea I got from the bazaar..


this book mark too! to do more things with the material I bought from the bazaar :)

btw, have you emailed me your details for my blog year end giveaway?



waiting for your email ya.. and.. I haven't decided what to prepare for YOU ^0^



shyuan: yima, then what are you waiting for? go and find idea lo~

yima: baby ar, yima's blog readers all shy shy, got traffic but no many emails in la.. so I have plenty of time to prepare the gift la..



shyuan: ohhh.. then ok, I reserve my comment...

hehehe :D tata!

No comments: