Thursday, November 08, 2012

08112012 ^^

hehe.. today is 08, not 09th as I mentioned this morning :p



20:35 am in the train. my shirt is having the not very ok smell from the restaurant. was hungry. was feeling cool coz of raining day..



so I ordered this curry laksa ^^ feeling warm now :)



in the office, boss said boss's boss wanted me to join in a project team to do some system stuff. I told my boss, am having many in my hands, just worried if too many I am holding, later on the whole ship sinks - my existing business as usual work and the project stuff. I would prefer to focus in one, especially now is year end, there are many things need to be completed by 31/12/2012 and no turning back allowed.



before my boss inform her boss about our final decision, just now my boss's boss pass by my workstation - so, later on if you do the system you will know more.... "no, we are not agree to take the project.." this is not you all agree or not, you need to do it, coz it is good for you.



hmmm.. am a bit down. I thank for the opportunity, but I am not a robot. I feel guilty when children are sleeping when I reach home. I feel not energetic for housework or outing with laogong and bbb during my rest day. I am willing to try and learn new things at not so peak season. hmmm..



it's alright. I will do to my level best for the big project or small daily task that assigned to me. flowers blossom after winter chill :)



deepavali is coming. the festival of light brings HOPE and cookies!!! :D

No comments: